Looking Glass Lux’s team is well aware of the huge expense related to higher education, with many of us having been involved in it ourselves. While tuition at colleges and universities continues to rise, students and their families are often left with significant financial responsibilities to overcome.
Our company believes higher education is important and wants to give back and provide others with the means to further their education in academia. Our company has decided to create a scholarship program for undergraduate and graduate students to help meet their education related expenses. We are offering a scholarship of $1,000 to a new student every year. Our goal is to help as many students over the years as possible and that is why our scholarship will continue annually.
The scholarship amount is $1000 and it will be awarded to one student for their education expenses.
Who is Eligible for the Scholarship?
In order to participate in the scholarship contest, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university in the USA for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution
- For applicants under 18, you must have permission from a parent or legal guardian
- Has a minimum 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Must apply to the contest via email and provide your name and the name of the institution you are attending or plan to attend.
Here are the steps to apply for the scholarship program:
- Write an essay of 1000+ words on the topic “Home renovations to increase the value of your asset”
- You must submit your essay on or before March 31st, 2020.
- All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in a Word format only. PDFs or Link to Google Docs will not be accepted.
- You should mention your full name, your university name, phone number, and email address in the scholarship application.
- Make sure your essay is unique and creative.
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated, and if we have found that you have copied the article from some other source then your application will be immediately rejected.
- You should not provide any other information other than that mentioned above.
- After the application deadline has passed, our team will judge your essay on creativity, the value you have provided, and its thoughtfulness.
- The winners will be announced on April 15th, 2020 and the winner will be notified by email.
How Do We Review Applications?
Your works will be evaluated by the project managers who provide skilled mentorship for junior specialists in our company. We respect your privacy and never reveal your contact information to third parties, nor use it for our own benefit in any form. Still, we reserve the right to use your idea in our in-house projects.
Your participation in the Lookingglassluxe.com scholarship is voluntary and you may choose whether to participate. To be considered for a scholarship by Lookingglassluxe.com, you may be required to submit data electronically.
Your application grants Lookingglassluxe.com, its agents and/or representatives’ permission to use and post the following information: the applicant’s name, attending college, college photo, email, award amount and essay on Lookingglassluxe.com or in other marketing communications, including but not limited to website, newsletters, social media and press releases.
We may use your contact information to confirm receipt of your application, to gather more information if there are questions regarding your application, to send you notifications regarding your status, or for communication necessary pertaining to application.
All sensitive information relating to all applicant’s eligibility is destroyed as soon as a winner is confirmed and announced. Applicants email address or phone number will not be used for any marketing purposes.